How I Gained 10,000 Followers On Instagram In A Week

Yes, as you read it, today I am going to show you how I gained 10,000 followers on Instagram a week , I will show you which are the strategies and techniques that I am implementing so that you can also apply it.

The first thing I should do is show you the screenshots of the graphs so that you know that this is totally serious, the metrics below I got from IgBlade which is a free application that will allow you to monitor all the metrics and statistics of your Instagram account, even if you want you can enter my profile so you can see that these graphs are 100% real.

As you can see in the last seven days, you can see that the graph rose to 13 thousand followers and is still growing since I decided to remove myself from the help that my team gave me when I made content, normally I told them what I wanted and how I wanted it through ideas and they translated it into an art, but nowadays it is not like that because I decided to take 100% control of my social networks since I was creating a content course and I wanted to demonstrate the effectiveness of the same.

But through this post I will not only show you the metrics, but I will show you how I gained followers on Instagram and make all of that happen.

Are you ready?

How did I gain more followers on Instagram?

how-to-get-instagram-followers

1) Content plan

The first thing I did was the content plan, as you will see below in the screenshot that I show you that I made a very varied plan.

In that content mix I have the following: personal illustrations where I go out with my family which are the publications I make on Saturdays, and I already have a new line that I did not have, so in the content mix we must experiment and investigate what new things we can perform, then you can see the audioposts, there you have as an example the price, also the infographics, the phrases, the carousels etc. They are different formats!

The question is , what are you doing with your content plan to know how to gain followers on Instagram? It doesn't matter if you are a local business, a butcher, a bakery, perhaps another type of business or personal brand. I have always believed that anyone is capable of making a content plan, the problem is that they are not willing to make the effort.

Remember that the content plan is your showcase, it is useless to collaborate with influencers and advertising in Ads if your showcase is dirty, neglected, disorganized and with few lights, the same happens with our Instagram accounts, it is like your physical business but this time digitize it.
Fix your house!

2) Collaborations (Live + GuestPost)

This type of collaboration will be incredible to help you know how to gain followers on Instagram, for a few days, every Monday and Friday I was doing LIVES with some people who invited me and I also did my own, that helped me to make my brand visible much more humane. I also made thematic LIVES, the one I show you in the image below was finance.

And I also do GuestPost which is a technique in which I use another account with educational content. So this will help you, make collaborations with people who are similar to your niche and ask yourself the question Who has my clients ? And collaborate with them.

3) Ads campaign Infinite visibility (Campaign results)

This is what I call infinite visibility campaign, this is the key technique that we use in each launch. And we've done a lot of testing before discussing it with you.

You may wonder, what kind of evidence does AIMagnus?

Tests like investing $ 1 a day in Ads or tests of us that we spend based on what there is. But now I'm going to show you why I invest so much in this.

Infinite visibility is basically a strategy and a methodology that I created to prove that if a content organically already worked, you can also boost it with Ads to take it to another level, and if you realize it, not all published posts qualify for infinite visibility. Here I show you three posts that did qualify and their results.

Although they do not have to do so much with marketing but with motivational issues because I wanted to attract people and in turn have a thirst for knowledge.

Recommendations

This type of infinite visibility campaign is not recommended by clicking on the promote button, but by placing your ad through the Facebook ad manager.

3.1) Infinite visibility Ads campaign (Campaign structure)

To carry out the structure of this type of infinite visibility campaign, as I have titled it, I start doing it, I add the objective that in this case I put "Engagement" or you can also alternate it with the scope objective if you wish.

After having done that, I select three existing publications , which will be the three that I am going to test because one will always stand out more than the other.

3.2) Ads campaign Infinite visibility (Segmentation)

Now it's time to talk about something called “segmentation” and from now on I want you to keep the advice that I am going to give you, but first visualize how I made the segmentation of the infinite visibility campaign in the following image.

You will be able to notice: the place you select, age, gender and what we are going to "Detailed segmentation" where I did a combination with digital marketing, advertising and entrepreneurs with motivation and personal development because if you look, the previous publications were about that, that is, the segmentation was more open.

So that you can test the segmentation right now, we recommend you use our free extension of MORE INTERESTS where you can add a word and other interests will appear that you can use when segmenting.

3.3) Infinite visibility Ads campaign (Choose an existing post)

Now what do you have to do? Simple!

For this campaign to work , you cannot upload the selected post as if it were an ad, because if not all that engagement is accumulated in the ad but not in your profile, because who would not like to keep likes, new followers, profile views and comments? To all! In the following image I explain how you will do it.

So when creating an ad you can choose an existing publication because it makes you choose manually, and even if you are tempted to sell this campaign, keep in mind that it is not for sale, therefore you must eliminate the button of the call to the action so that people stay there, in the image that I placed above you can clearly see what you should or should not do in this type of campaign.

Remember that the objective of this campaign is engagement or reach.

Then you have to activate the pixel, because if I hadn't activated the pixel, I couldn't have seen the results.

This post is for you to see the effectiveness and how in a simple way you can implement the same campaign that my Convierte Mass team and I carry out using from $1 a day or $5 a day if you have that budget to be infinitely visible! There are no limits!

In summary?

The more you improve your content plan every day, while you collaborate with Lives and Guest post and the more you can invest in Ads, the subject of the results you can have is infinite.

If you want to know the tools that will help you know how to gain followers on Instagram, check my post "Tools to improve your strategy on Instagram" there you can discover all the tools that I currently use.

Here I share with you the video that is on my YouTube channel as Convert More with AIMagnus if you want to know much more about the benefits of this infinite visibility campaign.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.