How To Design a Successful Linkedin Strategy

Today will be the day in which I am going to show you how my team, a consultant from AIMagnus and myself Devansh Pathak, we designed a successful linkedin strategy for my profile as @devanshpathak and how we did super well.

How do we get started?

Linkedin-Strategy

- I hired an expert consultant from our own digital marketing agency AIMagnus since I always like to have people from our own community, those who have decided to become certified with us in order to give them a chance. They are too much!

- My profile was audited and together with my team we implemented many changes such as changing the profile photo until we knew how to write keywords.

- We began to implement the new content plan based on promoting real conversations.

- We always analyze the results with linkedin analytics that gives us very good metrics and Shielddapp, which is an external tool that helps us compare metrics with previous months and thus see our growth, etc.

- In our plan we started using onmicanal content linkedin as part of our sales process.

But before continuing I must tell you about something very important and it is about the content mix that I implemented in my linkedin strategy.

Content mix

I have always commented that content is key and at the same time the basis of everything since if you realize it, traditional marketing and advertising is based on content.

But how so AIMagnus?

Yes! A television commercial is content, seeing some art in the press is still content.

And so it is with everything we can see regarding marketing and advertising and therefore we always have to vary different formats in our content plan. I'll show you below!

- Videos
- Pdfs
- Articles
- Downloadable
- Only texts

All this variety of formats were possible thanks to my DM methodology (Divide and multiply) Here I share the tool so that you can start dividing and multiplying your content for different social networks with just one idea. More headlines by Convierte Más

What was the engagement strategy we used?

Our strategy was to "ask and give orders" but not from a negative context, but quite the opposite, like giving directions.

I show it to you in this image and then I explain it to you.

In the first example of the image you will notice that I asked the followers to please respond to me with the corresponding reaction and I threw several content options, taking advantage of the options that linkedin offers me , promoting engagement and note that we had 1413 people in total who participated. (You can notice it in the example)

Another option is how linkedin penalizes external links, this technique works very well with putting the links in the first comment or sending them by direct message, since at the end of your copy, you will be able to tell people that you leave them a link in the comments and that will automatically make them lower their gaze and want to participate in the conversation.

You also have the idea of ​​working with articles, and I share an option that will be very useful when you want to apply it:

- “Do I do this article or something this other article? Leave me in the comments ”.

They are pure text but they really work great.

What results do we achieve with the content plan and our engagement techniques?

Now I will explain to you what were the results of having implemented these content and engagement techniques.

In the period from January to May 2020 I obtained the following benefits:

Views: 1,276,292 / Comments: 5,216 / Engagement rate: 1.79% / Likes / Likes: 16,253

Shares / Shared: 1,327 / Number of posts: 46.

But this was not the only thing, because within linkedin there is a part called Social Selling Index where we can obtain our own dashboard and we have to move forward.

According to one of our certified consultants named Guillermo , with whom I had the opportunity to contract for this specific case, who I know would be the right one to help me, he refers to the fact that being above 80 is something. Wow!

In my case, it is good to emphasize that it is important to know the metrics that others have, but I always compete with myself , in the previous image you can see that I gained 7 points, which is a very great joy and at the same time motivation for me to continue climbing , but not everything is here.

For the simple fact of having created a good biography, the search results have been multiplied by 4, what used to be 533 searches now are 2339.

If you want to know how you can optimize yours, I will teach you to do it with this article that I have prepared especially for you How to optimize your biography to gain more visibility

What will the next steps be?

We always work with large and medium-sized companies on everything that is related to in-house information or auditing. We are digital auditors just as there are accounting auditors, we audit digitally.

I am interested not only in word of mouth, but also in amplifying my word of mouth and through linkedin to identify these possible companies.

But what will we do? Simple.

We will identify avatars who are leaders and managers and we are going to create two content formats on linkedin , which in another article I will tell you how I will do it where I will explain why we have created exclusive content to position ourselves on linkedin. (Leave it below in the comments if you want to see the second part)

Of course we will continue to use linkedin for our lead acquisition organically, because for me, buying a minimum quality lead costs between $ 5-7 with advertising on linkedin.

Now imagine now having it in an organic way that each month there is a goal of capturing 1000-2000 leads organically, which already represents linkedin, not only a network, a new community in which I am hooked, but a new opportunity and a new channel more in which I can promote all the services and training that we have in our inventory.

What lessons can we get from our linkedin strategy?

Here I share this image that I made especially to share with you all the positive and wonderful that we could extract from this linkedin strategy .

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.